Why Restoring Youth Serum?
It’s a skincare product that contains a blend of ingredients designed to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hydrate and brighten the skin. Key ingredients include glycerin, Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, and hyaluronic acid.
Restoring Youth Serum contains a variety of ingredients that are commonly found in skincare products. Some of the key ingredients include:
- Glycerin: a humectant that helps to keep the skin hydrated by attracting water from the air to the skin.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: a form of Vitamin C that is stable and effective in improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate: an emollient that helps to moisturize and smooth the skin.
- Sorbitan Olivate: an emulsifier that helps to mix oil and water-based ingredients together.
- Phenoxyethanol: a preservative that helps to prevent the growth of bacteria and mold in the product.
- Yeast Extract: rich in antioxidants and minerals, can help to improve the overall appearance of the skin.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: a form of Vitamin C that helps to brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of dark spots.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: an extract from the aloe vera plant that is known for its soothing and moisturizing properties.
- Panthenol: a form of Vitamin B5 that helps to moisturize and soothe the skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: a form of Vitamin E that helps to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals and UV rays.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: a form of hyaluronic acid that helps to hydrate and plump the skin.
Overall, this restoring youth serum contains a blend of ingredients that are designed to target signs of aging, improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and hydrate and brighten the skin.
There are no reviews yet.