Dry/Sensitive Skin System
Skin that experiences sensitivity or extreme dryness and reactivity due to the elements, allergies, or as a result of in-office treatments will benefit from this system. Truth Treatments Sensitive Skin System is designed to calm, nourish, and protect the skin with a focus on reducing redness, dryness, and discomfort.
Share this with your friends
The Beauty Shaman Guarantee
At The Beauty Shaman we believe in clean, non-toxic beauty. We only carry brands that we have vetted, and that hold themselves to the highest standards in terms of of choosing ingredients and formulations that are effective while not harmful to our health. Each brand is completely transparent about ingredients so that women are empowered to take control of their health and happiness. As a YouTube creator, I do not use Botox, any form of injections, or plastic surgery to augment or alter my own appearance.
How To Use
NOURISH: Combine 2 to 3 drops of Transdermal C Serum™ with 2 pumps of Biomimetic Mineral Mist™. Blend together in the palm of your hand to emulsify and then massage into skin. Use daily in the morning.
NOURISH: Treat and protect skin with Omega 6 Healing Cream™. Blend a pea size amount of Omega 6 Healing Cream™ and 2 pumps of Biomimetic Mineral Mist™ in the palm of your hand and massage into face and neck in the evening. May also be used as a spot treatment throughout the day, and to alleviate chapped lips.
NUTRIATE: Apply 2 pumps Hyaluronic Mineral Hydrator to freshly cleansed skin morning and night. May be layered over or blended with Biomimetic Mineral Mist™ and Transdermal C Serum and/or Omega 6 Healing Cream.
TREAT: Use a dime size 1% Retinol into clean, damp skin once or twice weekly. May be combined with other Truth Treatments products to buffer activity. If redness or irritation result, reduce the frequency of application. For optimal results blend with Biomimetic Mineral Mist. In the palm of your hand mix 1% Retinol, with 2 pumps of Biomimetic Mineral Mist. Gently massage into skin to enhance penetration. Use at night only.
Retinol 1% Ingredients: Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), C12-14 Alkyl Benzoate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Retinol (Vitamin A), Glyceryl Esters, Dextrin Palmitate
Omega 6 Healing Cream Ingredients: Jojoba Esters, Argan Esters, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), C12-14 Alkyl Benzoate, Omega 6 Fatty Acid Esters, Fatty Acid Esters, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Essential Oil.
Transdermal C Serum Ingredients: Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), C12-14 Alkyl Benzoate, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Alpha Bisabolol (Chamomile Extract), Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate (Licorice Root Extract)
Hyaluronic Mineral Hydrator Ingredients: Fulvic and Colloidal Mineral Solution, Shagbark Hickory Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycogen, Honey, Citrus Essential Oil, Fat-soluble Vitamin C.
Biomimetic Mist Ingredients:Fulvic & Colloidal Mineral Solution, Amino Acid Solution, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Lactate.
We all want youthful skin. Yet, as we age the breakdown of the body’s surface proceeds in the same way that the as does age-related degeneration of all the organs and structures of the body and both are largely caused by the stresses of sugar and other digestive toxicity, poor oxygenation, inflammation and nutritional deficiencies. In addition, the effects of the sun and other external assaults such as environmental pollutants add to the burden on the skin and take their toll on its condition. The next result is the cutaneous thinning, increases in wrinkles and skin laxity, dark spots and dryness that are associated with the skin aging process. Consider adding the following to your daily routine:
1. Help correct digestive issues by using bile salts, lecithin, digestive enzymes and apple cider vinegar with meals. Start meals off with “bitters” and bitter veggies like dandelion greens, radish, arugula, and kale.
2. Avoid foods that cause digestive distress. Excess sugar destroys connective tissue (glycation) and is especially pro-aging.
3. Drink generous amounts of liquids, especially electrolyte-rich soups and veggie juices. Always replace electrolytes with supplements or vegetables when drinking a lot of water. Use Celtic Sea Salt in water daily.
4. Enjoy healthy fatty foods, olives, eggs, fish, organ meats. Cholesterol containing foods can be especially helpful for building skin and connective tissues.
5. Make sure to ingest adequate amounts of protein particularly from fish and eggs (beans and seaweed for vegans). Bone broth and bone broth protein can be especially helpful.
6. Use nutritional supplements featuring all 90 essential nutrients. Pay particular attention to:
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acid and Fish Oil
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
- Vitamin C
- Liquid Silica Gel
In addition, non-essential nutrients like hyaluronic acid and glucosamine/chondroitin can be especially helpful for anti-aging. Cartilage supplements provide the raw material form of connective tissue building.
There are no reviews yet.