Women are the creators of life. We are uniquely devised to nourish, gestate, and give birth to beauty in the form of ideas, art, ventures, places, babies, anything! Because women, and the feminine, have been suppressed/oppressed, judged, and even killed over centuries, many of us harbor the pain and victimization of this continued onslaught. I’d like to encourage you to step out of that. You step out of it by re-discovering your creative power, which, in essence, is positive emotions.
One of the most, if not the most, devastating social experiments of our age is the media. I work in media. I help on-air talent to look so good that the audience believes them. It used to discourage me. When I worked in live television at CNN and FOX News in Washington, D.C., I wondered at how certain people could be in front of a camera and lie without detection. These gifted people spoke so well, looked so beautiful, and could sell almost any agenda with such dexterity that it forever put me off not just watching the news, but thinking it held even a morsel of truth!
Having said that, many of us have been so distracted by the media’s clever ability to keep us from ourselves, personal reflection, and our center of gravity, that we need to remember what we are created to do; to bring beauty to the world. You are powerful. You are gifted. You are capable of completely changing the world from your living room. By shutting down women, certain people in authority have been able to control humanity, but by turning off the TV and getting creative, we are more powerful than anything on the planet.
What follows is a step-by-step guide to creating beauty in your life. I did not devise this on my own, but rather learned it from inspired people and thus pass it along to you with love in my heart. After you try this, please let me know what you experienced and offer up advice to others on what worked for you!
It is ironic that the way you create is to be in silence, and our world is structured in such a way as to keep you from this. We have phones, TV, people, and activities that somehow seem so necessary and important. They are not. Turn them off. Find a quiet place, in nature if possible, and leave your phone at home.
- Sit comfortably, and breathe. If it helps, put your hand on your heart, and focus on breathing into your heart.
- Ask how your heart feels? (Remember the key is emotion.) Let your heart speak to you, and honor its words.
- When you’re ready, breathe in white light through the top of your head all the way to your toes. See and feel bright white light fill your body, then exhale. Do the same thing again, but bring it up through your feet to your head this time. Do this as many times as feels necessary!
- Say, I receive the light, I welcome the light, I am in the light. How does it feel?
- Come up with a deeply felt desire or dream. Ask yourself, do I really want this? You will be arriving at seven desires, so let the ideas flow.
- Chose a desire, and go into the emotions of having already received it. What does it look taste, smell, and feel like? If there are any negative emotions like revenge, superiority, ego, spite, etc., then acknowledge this and find another desire. Only create positive things!
- Stay with it. Feel all the beauty, deliciousness, light, and glory of the desire received! If it brings you to tears, all the better! The more positive emotion around a desire, the more able you are to bring it into reality.
Write Them Down
- Write down the most powerful emotional aspects of what you are imagining.
- Do not try to figure out how it will happen, or tell yourself it’s impossible or foolish.
- Put the paper away, and revisit and alter it as much as you like! It can also help to put a time frame on your desires, but if this stresses you then don’t.
A woman is free the moment she decides to be. Our world, in all it’s madness, needs the creative power of you. Love is the most powerful vibration in the universe, and you have direct access to it as much as you want, whenever you want! It starts with focusing on the positive, high vibration of positive emotions and love. Get specific, get into the feeling, and create like a shaman. Use your amazing ability for good, and watch yourself manifest beauty all around, to the wonderful benefit of everyone.