For a 10% discount on product at Lash and Crown Lashes, use the code SB10 at https://www.lashandcrownbeauty.com/
Glamour Never Goes Out of Style
Should older women wear lashes? Absolutely! Glamour never goes out of style, and should be done with confidence, panache, glittery eye shadow, and the best false lashes you can find. Enter, Lash and Crown Beauty.
I approached Jessica, the owner of Lash and Crown, about doing a review of her lashes because:
- They are 100% vegan double layered human hair
- Are very durable and can be re-used up to 25 times! Most lashes can be re-used maybe 2-3 times before dissolving, so these are magical.
- Priced at Enchanted $20 and EverAfter $24, they cost more than normal lashes but they last and if you wear lashes on a consistent basis, then these are wonderful!
As I put the lashes on, I felt my little glamour girl come bursting out with pent up glee! My eyes looked positively fabulous, and I couldn’t help but add some grape eyeliner and crease color to make them pop even more. I love these lashes and recommend them for anyone who loves lashes as well!
How to Use False Lashes
Here are some practical tips on how to use false lashes:
- Use tweezers to remove lashes from the tray.
- Measure them to fit your eye size and cut off the excess.
- When you add glue to the band, be sure to add extra to each end so that it adheres better.
- Wait 30-60 seconds before applying the lashes so that the glue becomes tackier.
- Apply to natural lash line focusing on the middle of the eye first.
- Don’t put mascara on these lashes! It will shorten their life span.
- Remove excess glue when you put them back in the tray by using makeup remover.
Please let me know what you think of Lash and Crown and any questions you might have. Be glamorous!